This is totally off the sewing subject today, but I’d like to share a special recipe for:
1. Make a tantalizing, aromatic pot of coffee, and pour a cup. It’s too hot, so let it sit
for a minute—a mom minute.
2. Start laundry with help from your toddlers.
3. Arbitrate 13 sibling disputes.
4. Answer the door.
5. Mop the strawberry jam from breakfast—yesterday.
6. Reheat your coffee.
7. Feed the dog.
8. Answer the phone.
9. Find and clean up old milk sippies from behind the sofa.
10. Start cutting the pieces for a craft project that is due in one hour.
11. Stop more fights.
12. Your coffee is now ready to drink!